Dooars tour package | 6 nights 7 days | Itinerary trip cost
If you are looking for an amazing trip to Dooars, Navigator India offers the right package tour to Dooars. Dooars at the foot hills in East Himalaya is famous for its forests & tea gardens. Its reach wild life attracts a number of tourists every year. It also offers lush green valleys, meandering rivers & cultural aspects. The 6 nights 7 days Dooars tour package includes Buxa Jayanti, Jaldapara & Gorumara. You can do jungle safari in various national pars & reserve forests in Dooars.
Dooars Tour Package
Circuit: Siliguri/Bagdogra –Lataguri – Samsing- Jhalong- Jayanti- Jaldapara –Siliguri/Bagdogra
Best Season: Oct end to Apr
Day 01- Siliguri/Bagdogra to Lataguri
Day 02- Lataguri sightseeing
Day 03- Lataguri to Jaldapara
Day 04- Jaldapara jungle safari
Day 05- Jaldapara to Jayanti
Day 06- Excursion Buxa Fort
Day 07- Jayanti to Siliguri /Bagdogra
Itinerary – Dooars tour package 7 days
Day 01: IXB/ NJP to Lataguri (Western Dooars) (90 km./ 2 hrs.)
Welcome to Dooars Tour Package . On arrival at the Bagdogra airport or New Jalpaiguri railway station (own cost), you will be transferred to Lataguri near Garumara National Park. Gorumara is an important national park in Western Dooars. Afternoon jungle safari at Goumara National park.
Day 02: Excursion to Sumsing Suntalikhola Jhalong & Bindu
Half day excursion to Samsing, Suntalikhola. Then drive to Jhalong & Bindu. Jhalong is a beautiful valley beside Jaldhaka River. You can also have outer view of Jaldhaka Hydral Project. Bindu is another one hour journeyfrom Jhalong at Bhutan border. Overnight at Lataguri.
Day 03: Lataguri to Jaldapara (Central Dooars) (80 km./ 1.30 hrs.)
Early morning jungle safari at Chapramari Reserve Forest another importent forest of Dooars. After breakfast drive from Lataguri to Jaldapara. Enroute visit Khayerbari Animal Rescue centre.
Day 04: Jaldapara jungle safari
Early morning jungle safari at Jaldapara National Park. Back to hotel for Lunch & afternoon jungle safari at Chilapata Forest.
Day 05: Jaldapara to Jayanti (Eastern Dooars) (60 km/ 1.30 hrs)
Transfer from Jaldapara to Jayanti. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 06: Excursion to Buxa.
Drive to Santrabari, the nearest motorable point of Buxa Fort. Santrabari to Buxa Fort is 5km uphill trek with a gentle slop. Drive to Jayanti in the afternoon.
Day 07: Jayanti to Siliguri (124 km./ 2.30 hrs)
After breakfast drive back to Siliguri/Bagdogra. Dooars Tour Package ends.
Dooars Tour Package Cost
|Group Size||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax|
All rates are in INR on per person basis, applicable for at least two persons traveling together & sharing one room.
Dooars tour package includes
- All transfers & sight seeing in N.AC car according to itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in the above mentioned or any similar category hotels
- Assistance on arrival.
- All applicable service & permit charges.
Note: Jungle safari Charges are not included in the package. Jungle safari charges (entry, parking, car, guide etc.) to be paid extra directly to the counter.
Dooars tour package cost excludes
- Guide charge.
- Entry fees, toll, parking charges, Room Heater.
- Travel insurance.
- Any Beverages or meals other than it is specified in the package details.
- Rescue operation by helicopter/car or any additional charge incurred by any accident/natural calamities/ political disturbance etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature
Terms and Conditions – Dooars tour package
- Rates are not valid for festive seasons, summer vacation (May & June) & long weekends.
- Transportation will be provided as per itinerary only (not at disposal). Any additional transport service will be at extra cost.
- In the case of AC car, AC will not be run on the hills. AC will be available in plains only.
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non-Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- Rates may change without prior notice. Navigator India reserves the right to modify or terminate any offer at any time.
- Navigator India will not be responsible for any incident beyond human control, such as natural calamity, political disturbance, loss or theft of baggage etc.
- Once the tour is booked, addition or alteration of service will be subject to availability & additional charge.
- Meaning of the terms: EP- Room only, CP- Room & Breakfast, MAP- Room + Breakfast & Dinner, AP- Room + Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Accommodations – Dooars tour package
|Economy||Silver Ridge Resort||Nature’s Hut||Jaldapara Inn|
Fill the form below to send your inquiry. Comments or questions are welcome.