North Sikkim tour tour package | 3 nights 4 days | Cost Itinerary
If you are looking for an amazing North Sikkim tour for 4 days, Navigator India offers the right trip. Gurudongmar Lake and Yumthang Valley are the most popular & most visited destinations in North Sikkim. This 3 nights 4 days North Sikkim tour includes Lacheng, Lachen, Yumthang Valley & Gurudongmar Lake. Gurudongmar Lake is in the middle high rise Himalayan mountains at an altitude of 17,800 ft. Lachen to Gurudongmar Lake is approx 70 km. Yumthang Valley is the flower valley of Sikkim at an altitude of 11,800 ft. It offers variety of orchids & rhododendrons. Best time to visit the valley is mid Mar to mid May
North Sikkim Tour 4 Days
Circuit: Siliguri/Bagdogra –Gangtok –Lachen –Gurudongmar Lake –Lachen –Yumthang Valley –Gangtok –Siliguri/Bagdogra
Best Time to visit
Oct to mid Dec- for clear weather & best view of Mt.Kanchandzonga.
Jan to mid Mar- for snow in Tsomgo Lake & North Sikkim
Mid Mar to Apr- for orchid & rhododendron in North Sikkim
D01- Gangtok to Lachen
D02- Gurudongmar Lake & to Lachung
D03- Yumthang Valley
D04- Lachung to Gangtok
Trip cost: Rs.10,500/- to Rs.17,000/-
Itinerary – North Sikkim tour 4 days
Day 01: North Sikkim- Gangtok to Lachen (120 kms./6 hrs.)
Welcome to North Sikkim tour for 4 days. After preparing your permit transfer from Gangtok to Lachen (9,000 ft.). En-route visit Tashi View Point, Kabi Lungchok, Phodong, Namok, mangan, Singhik, Chungthang, Lachung Valley. Reach Lachen in the afternoon.
Day 02: North Sikkim – Excursion Gurudongmar. Lachen to Lachung
After breakfast excursion to Chopta Valley (14,500 ft.) & Gurudongmar Lake (18,000 ft.). Gurudongmar Lake offers magnificent view of Mount Siniolchu & Kanchandzonga. Back to Lachen for lunch & transfer to Lachen (50 km).
Day 03: North Sikkim- Excursion to Yumthang Valley (24 kms./2 hrs.)
After breakfast excurtion to Yumthang Valley (11,800 ft.). Rhododendrons, Orchids & varieties of flora & fauna are found during spring in the month of April & May. Yumthang is the summer grazing ground of the yaks. On the way back visit Sulpher Hot Spring, having medicinal values.
Day 04: North Sikkim- Lachung to Gangtok (125 km./ 5 hrs)
This is your farewell for your North Sikkim tour for 4 days. After breakfast transfer from Lachung to Gangtok. En-route magnificent views high mountains of North Sikkim & water falls. Drop at your respective hotel in Gangtok. Rest of the day is at leisure.
North Sikkim Tour Package Cost
|Category||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax|
All rates are in INR on per person basis, applicable for at least two persons travelling together & sharing one room.
North Sikkim tour package cost includes
- All transfers & sight seeing in N.AC car according to itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in standard category hotels.
- All major meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Assistance on arrival.
- All applicable service & permit charges.
North Sikkim tour package cost excludes
- Travel insurance.
- Guide charge.
- Entry fees, parking charges, Room Heater.
- Day 01 lunch.
- Any Beverages or meals other than it is specified in the package details.
- Rescue operation by helicopter/car or any additional charge incurred by any accident/natural calamities/ political disturbance etc.
Terms and Conditions – North Sikkim tour 4 days
- Transportation will be provided as per itinerary only (not at disposal). Any additional transport service will be on extra cost.
- Rates are not valid for festive seasons, summer vacation (May & June) & long weekends.
- In case of AC car, AC will not be run on the hills. AC will be available in plains only.
- Once the tour is booked, addition or alteration of service will be subject to availability & additional charge.
- Navigator India will not be responsible for any incident beyond human control; such as natural calamity, political disturbance, loss or theft of baggage etc.
- Rates may change without prior notice. Navigator India reserves the right to modify or terminate any offer any time.
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- Meaning of the terms: EP- Room only, CP- Room & Breakfast, MAP- Room + Breakfast & Dinner, AP- Room + Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Foreigners are not allowed to go to Baba Mandir. They can go up to Tsomgo Lake only accompanied by a local guide (compulsory). Guide charges to be paid extra.